Volunteer Tenancy Mentoring – Individual
Individual Volunteer Tenancy Mentoring
Volunteering is an amazing way of developing your own skills and confidence, as well as giving something immediate back to your local community. Apply below and get involved today.
- Are you an individual looking for a real opportunity that develops your skills and makes a difference to the lives of young people in Norfolk or Suffolk?
- Then look no further! We’re recruiting 260 Volunteer Tenancy Mentors across Norfolk and Suffolk now!
- You’ll receive two days of first-class training, a DBS check, an amazing peer network, support, new skills and the satisfaction that only volunteering can provide.
- You can read some FAQs here and find out about what a mentor is here.
- Our next training dates are 11th and 12th January in Norwich. More dates coming soon!